Capsa Network Analyzer 7.7.1
Screenshots of Capsa Network Analyzer
Capsa Network Analyzer Publisher's Description
Key features of Capsa include:
- Improved network analysis experience that users are able to control from capture source, filter, to network profile and analysis objectives.
- Record network Profile, set your analysis objective and perform customized analysis that boost working efficiency.
- Customize dozens of alarm trigger combinations.
- Import multiple packet files and replay the packet flow.
- Capture and save data transmitted over local networks and conduct both real-time and post-event analysis.
- Identify and analyze more than 300 network protocols, as well as network applications based on the protocols.
- Monitor network bandwidth and usage by capturing data packets transmitted over the network and providing summary and decoding information about these packets.
- View network statistics at a single glance, allowing easy capture & interpretation of network utilization.
- Intuitive TCP Timing Sequence.
- WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) Packet Filter - Dynamically display the logistical packet filtering chart instantly.
- Diagnose and repair network problems in seconds by detecting and locating suspicious hosts.
- Map out the details, including traffic, IP & MAC address, of each host on the network.
- Your Own editable Dashboard, Important Parameters in One Place and in Graphs.
- Enhanced, Customizable Report.
Look for Similar Items by Category
This product is also listed in: Internet Tools, Network Monitoring & Info
This download is managed by our ad-supported smart download manager. During the download process we may show commercial offers, such as a toolbar or other browser add-ons. The download manager is in no way affiliated or endorsed by the author of this product. AVG SafeGuard toolbar alerts you before you visit dangerous webpages to make sure your identity, personal information, and computer are protected.
Compatibility: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8 and Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer The product can be downloaded as well freely from the author's website. Learn more